Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Teacher's Write! Week 2 Day 3

Today is a Q and A day on Teachers Write! but I wanted to spend a few minutes writing on my own blog.  This blog is public, but really, I wonder if it should be.  My responses are short and probably only make sense to me. 

At this moment, I sit in a relatively quiet house where two children still sleep.  I have half a cup of cold copy next to me, an immune booster concoction running in my diffuser and a few piles of papers and other things that didn't find a proper home yesterday evening.  My fingers type as my mind wanders.  How will Chelsea be feeling this morning?  Will we make it to church for Bible study?  Will I have to answer the "can we go to Jeepers?" question?  Should I tackle the Moodle?  Will it rain? 

Even in a quiet house, my mind is not quiet.  Deep breath, swig of coffee, off to see what others have asked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment